2015-____ (W205)

Combination switch

11 Feb 2020 •
2015 Mercedes C 350 coupe. At the drivers seat under carpet at junction box there are 2 connectors same color. Actually a bunch of them but 1 controls wipers and 1 the turn signals. If I leave 1 connector unplugged the signals work but no wipers. Unplug that one and plug other the wipers work but no signals. Could Combination switch be bad or wiring issue. Doesnt matter where on junction box they are plugged same result.  Thank you for your help

12v relay signal for high-beam for mounting auxillary lights, Mercedes W205 / C180

27 Dec 2019 •
Hi. Please, anybody knows how to get 12v+ signal to a relay, activated when the high-beam lights are activated? I have LED original on both hi- and low-beam. I will use the signal to activate a relay for auxillary led-bar lights. Do i need for example a Cannect / CanM8 can-bus to analog adapter or is there a place to get thev 12v signal directly from the car without fault codes in the system?   Thanks so much for your answer. / Daniel Gaikonen. 

Footlight no work

7 Dec 2019 •
Hello. no more footlights and courtesy bonnet lights. I can't find the fuse

Carplay / Android Auto Comand Online

21 Nov 2019 •
Hi, I have Class C from 2017-01-09 with Command (531 COMAND APS NTG5/NTG5.5) ¿Exists any util to activate Android Auto on my unit? I read this post: http://www.mercedesmedic.com/unlock-activate-mercedes-carplay-android-auto-comand-ntg5s1/ But I have a conector with two USB and one SD-Card. Thanks

2015 C300 Shifting Issues/Limp Mode

7 Nov 2019 •
Hello. I have a 2015 C300 that is having issues shifting after driving for a bit. This usually occurs 15-20 minutes into a drive, but not every single time. When accelerating, the car jerks extremely hard as if it's trying to shift into the next gear but can't. After a few attempts, and violently jerking, the car goes into limp mode, which prevents it from going above 2100 RPM. Turning off the car, removing the key, and opening the door resets it and then it drives normal until it happens again.

Cla 117 cranks but does not start

7 Sep 2019 •
Hi, I bought a CLA 117 from auction which had a minor accident. Problem the car cranks but dont start. Checked with XENTRY and removed all faults. I found feom Xentry about INHIBIT  OF ENGINE AFTER CRASH EVENT IS SET TO NOT ACTIVE.. Wanted to know if it should be active or inactive

Air con problems

28 Jul 2019 •
My air con is broken and the engine cuts out when I turn it on. Is it safe to drive the car as long as thr air con is turned off unti I can get it fixed

Question

12 Jul 2019 •
I have an accident 2018 C300 vehicle; I just got a new key programmed for the car, I  have changed the Pyro-Fuse, but the vehicle is not starting. My mechanic same not to have a lot of ideas because it is very new. The dealership is too expensive because I have already used them for other things. Does anyone, please have any idea for me?