Help flashing gear indicator and no drive

Michael Bain • 10 February 2020
2 comments
0 likes

I have a 2015 100 veloster and it bottomed out on the top of my driveway next time it was driven it was driven to the gas station after gassing up gear indicator  Began flashing in old years and will not drive and has several trouble codes includingp0807 p1807 p0906 p0882 p0507 p0116 please can anyone help

Hi Michael. Here you have the list of all your codes and possible causes.

P0116 - Coolant temperature signal sent to the Engine Control Module (ECM) is not within specified range (Engine Light ON or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)

P0507 - Possible causes: Dirty throttle body, Electric throttle control actuator misadjusted or damaged,  Faulty Electric throttle control actuator, Intake air leak Poor electrical connection to the Intake Air Control (IAC) valve (Engine Light ON or Service Engine Soon Warning Light , Engine hard to start Rough or erratic idle speed )

P0882 - Possible Causes: Low battery power, Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM) , Transmission Control Module (TCM) harness is open or shorted, Transmission Control Module (TCM) circuit poor electrical connection

P0906 - Possible Causes: Faulty Gate Select Position Actuator, Gate Select Position Actuator harness is open or shorted,  Gate Select Position Actuator circuit poor electrical connection

P1807 - Possible Causes:  Faulty Transmission 4-Wheel Drive High Indicator ,  Transmission 4-Wheel Drive High Indicator harness is open or shorted , Transmission 4-Wheel Drive High Indicator circuit poor electrical connection

P0807 - Possible Causes: Faulty Clutch Position Sensor Clutch, Position Sensor harness is open or shorted ,  Clutch Position Sensor circuit poor electrical connection.

• I would check to make sure that you didn't cause any damage and lost the transmission fluid. Any leaks that you may have seen?